WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. binder, reaper binder, harvester, reaper
- usage: a machine that cuts grain and binds it in sheaves
- 2. binder, adhesive material, adhesive agent, adhesive
- usage: something used to bind separate particles together or facilitate adhesion to a surface
- 3. binder, ring-binder, protective covering, protective cover, protection
- usage: holds loose papers or magazines
- 4. binder, ligature, ligament
- usage: something used to tie or bind
All rights reserved.
See also: binder (Dictionary)