Synonyms of bivouac
- 1. camp, encampment, cantonment, bivouac, military quarters
- usage: temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers; "wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
- 2. campsite, campground, camping site, camping ground, bivouac, encampment, camping area, site, land site
- usage: a site where people on holiday can pitch a tent
- 1. camp, encamp, camp out, bivouac, tent, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of bivouac (Dictionary)