Synonyms of blackguard
- 1. cad, bounder, blackguard, dog, hound, heel, villain, scoundrel
- usage: someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
- 1. ridicule, roast, guy, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun, mock, bemock
- usage: subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
- 2. abuse, clapperclaw, blackguard, shout, attack, round, assail, lash out, snipe, assault
- usage: use foul or abusive language towards; "The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket"; "The angry mother shouted at the teacher"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of blackguard (Dictionary)