Synonyms of blaring
- 1. blare, blaring, cacophony, clamor, din, noise
- usage: a loud harsh or strident noise
- 1. blast, blare, make noise, resound, noise
- usage: make a strident sound; "She tended to blast when speaking into a microphone"
- 2. honk, blare, beep, claxon, toot, sound, go
- usage: make a loud noise; "The horns of the taxis blared"
- 1. blaring, blasting, loud (vs. soft)
- usage: unpleasantly loud and penetrating; "the blaring noise of trumpets"; "shut our ears against the blasting music from his car radio"
All rights reserved.