- 1. bleach, white, whiteness
- usage: the whiteness that results from removing the color from something; "a complete bleach usually requires several applications"
- 2. bleaching agent, bleach, blanching agent, whitener, agent
- usage: an agent that makes things white or colorless
- 3. bleach, whitening, lightening
- usage: the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bleach, bleach out, decolor, decolour, decolorize, decolourize, decolorise, decolourise, discolorize, discolourise, discolorise, discolor
- usage: remove color from; "The sun bleached the red shirt"
- 2. bleach, whiten, white
- usage: make whiter or lighter; "bleach the laundry"
All rights reserved.
See also: bleach (Dictionary)