Synonyms of bleached
- 1. bleach, bleach out, decolor, decolour, decolorize, decolourize, decolorise, decolourise, discolorize, discolourise, discolorise, discolor
- usage: remove color from; "The sun bleached the red shirt"
- 2. bleach, whiten, white
- usage: make whiter or lighter; "bleach the laundry"
- 1. bleached, faded, washed-out, washy, colorless (vs. colorful), colourless
- usage: having lost freshness or brilliance of color; "sun-bleached deck chairs"; "faded jeans"; "a very pale washed-out blue"; "washy colors"
- 2. bleached, colored, coloured, dyed, artificial (vs. natural), unreal
- usage: (used of color) artificially produced; not natural; "a bleached blonde"
All rights reserved.