- 1. blemish, defect, mar, appearance, visual aspect
- usage: a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. deface, disfigure, blemish, mar, impair, spoil, deflower, vitiate
- usage: mar or spoil the appearance of; "scars defaced her cheeks"; "The vandals disfigured the statue"
- 2. blemish, spot, dirty, soil, begrime, grime, colly, bemire
- usage: mar or impair with a flaw; "her face was blemished"
- 3. flaw, blemish, damage
- usage: add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective
All rights reserved.
See also: blemish (Dictionary)