Synonyms of blended
- 1. blend, intermix, immingle, intermingle, mix, mingle, commix, unify, amalgamate
- usage: combine into one; "blend the nuts and raisins together"; "he blends in with the crowd"; "We don't intermingle much"
- 2. blend, go, blend in, harmonize, harmonise, consort, accord, concord, fit in, agree
- usage: blend or harmonize; "This flavor will blend with those in your dish"; "This sofa won't go with the chairs"
- 3. blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge, change integrity
- usage: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- 1. blended (vs. unblended), alloyed, homogenized, homogenised
- usage: combined or mixed together so that the constituent parts are indistinguishable
All rights reserved.