- 1. blinker, flasher, light, light source
- usage: a light that flashes on and off; used as a signal or to send messages
- 2. blinker, turn signal, turn indicator, trafficator, visual signal
- usage: a blinking light on a motor vehicle that indicates the direction in which the vehicle is about to turn
- 3. winker, blinker, blinder, blind, screen
- usage: blind consisting of a leather eyepatch sewn to the side of the halter that prevents a horse from seeing something on either side
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. blinker, cover
- usage: put blinders on (a horse)
All rights reserved.
See also: blinker (Dictionary)