- 1. blond, blonde, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person with fair skin and hair
- 2. blond, blonde, chromatic color, chromatic colour, spectral color, spectral colour
- usage: a light grayish yellow to near white
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. blond (vs. brunet), blonde, light-haired, ash-blonde, platinum-blonde, towheaded, fair, fairish, flaxen, sandy, nordic, redheaded
- usage: being or having light colored skin and hair and usually blue or grey eyes; "blond Scandinavians"; "a house full of light-haired children"
All rights reserved.
See also: blond (Dictionary)