Synonyms of blot
- 1. smudge, spot, blot, daub, smear, smirch, slur, blemish, defect, mar
- usage: a blemish made by dirt; "he had a smudge on his cheek"
- 2. blot, smear, smirch, spot, stain, mistake, error, fault
- usage: an act that brings discredit to the person who does it; "he made a huge blot on his copybook"
- 1. blot, absorb, suck, imbibe, soak up, sop up, suck up, draw, take in, take up
- usage: dry (ink) with blotting paper
- 2. spot, fleck, blob, blot, change surface
- usage: make a spot or mark onto; "The wine spotted the tablecloth"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of blot (Dictionary)