- 1. blunder, blooper, bloomer, bungle, pratfall, foul-up, fuckup, flub, botch, boner, boo-boo, mistake, error, fault
- usage: an embarrassing mistake
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. drop the ball, sin, blunder, boob, goof, transgress, offend, infract, violate, go against, breach, break
- usage: commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake; "I blundered during the job interview"
- 2. fumble, blunder, pass, go through, go across
- usage: make one's way clumsily or blindly; "He fumbled towards the door"
- 3. blurt out, blurt, blunder out, blunder, ejaculate, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: utter impulsively; "He blurted out the secret"; "He blundered his stupid ideas"
All rights reserved.
See also: blunder (Dictionary)