Synonyms of blunted
- 1. blunt, weaken
- usage: make less intense; "blunted emotions"
- 2. numb, benumb, blunt, dull, desensitize, desensitise
- usage: make numb or insensitive; "The shock numbed her senses"
- 3. dull, blunt, change, alter, modify
- usage: make dull or blunt; "Too much cutting dulls the knife's edge"
- 4. blunt, change, alter, modify
- usage: make less sharp; "blunt the knives"
- 5. deaden, blunt, change, alter, modify
- usage: make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation; "Terror blunted her feelings"; "deaden a sound"
- 1. blunted, dulled, dull (vs. sharp)
- usage: made dull or blunt
All rights reserved.