Synonyms of blurred
- 1. film over, glaze over, blur
- usage: become glassy; lose clear vision; "Her eyes glazed over from lack of sleep"
- 2. blur, change, alter, modify
- usage: to make less distinct or clear; "The haze blurs the hills"
- 3. confuse, blur, obscure, obnubilate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unclear, indistinct, or blurred; "Her remarks confused the debate"; "Their words obnubilate their intentions"
- 4. smear, blur, smudge, smutch, rub
- usage: make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- 5. blur, blear, change, alter, modify
- usage: make dim or indistinct; "The fog blurs my vision"
- 6. blur, dim, slur, weaken
- usage: become vague or indistinct; "The distinction between the two theories blurred"
- 1. bleary, blurred, blurry, foggy, fuzzy, hazy, muzzy, indistinct (vs. distinct)
- usage: indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes"
- 2. blurred, clouded, unclear (vs. clear)
- usage: unclear in form or expression; "the blurred aims of the group"; "sometimes one understood clearly and sometimes the meaning was clouded"- H.G.Wells
All rights reserved.