- 1. boarding, embarkation, embarkment, departure, going, going away, leaving
- usage: the act of passengers and crew getting aboard a ship or aircraft
- 2. boarding, structure, construction
- usage: a structure of boards
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. board, get on, enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- usage: get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- 2. board, room, populate, dwell, live, inhabit
- usage: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- 3. board, use, habituate
- usage: lodge and take meals (at)
- 4. board, provide, supply, ply, cater
- usage: provide food and lodging (for); "The old lady is boarding three men"
All rights reserved.
See also: boarding (Dictionary)