WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bomber, airplane, aeroplane, plane, warplane, military plane
- usage: a military aircraft that drops bombs during flight
- 2. bomber, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who plants bombs
- 3. bomber, grinder, hero, hero sandwich, hoagie, hoagy, Cuban sandwich, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub, submarine, submarine sandwich, torpedo, wedge, zep, sandwich
- usage: a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments); different names are used in different sections of the United States
All rights reserved.
See also: bomber (Dictionary)