- 1. Federal Bureau of Prisons, BoP, law enforcement agency
- usage: the law enforcement agency of the Justice Department that operates a nationwide system of prisons and detention facilities to incarcerate inmates sentenced to imprisonment for federal crimes
- 2. bop, bebop, jazz
- usage: an early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bop, bebop, dance, trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe
- usage: dance the bebop
- 2. sock, bop, whop, whap, bonk, bash, hit
- usage: hit hard
All rights reserved.
See also: bop (Dictionary)