- 1. bosom, hide, conceal
- usage: hide in one's bosom; "She bosomed his letters"
- 2. embrace, hug, bosom, squeeze, clasp
- usage: squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness; "Hug me, please"; "They embraced"; "He hugged her close to him"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bosomed, breasted (vs. breastless)
- usage: having a bosom as specified or having something likened to a bosom; usually used in compounds; "full-bosomed women"; "the green-bosomed earth"
All rights reserved.
See also: bosomed (Dictionary)