Synonyms of bottomed
- 1. bottom, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a bottom or a seat; "bottom the chairs"
- 2. bottom, hit, strike, impinge on, run into, collide with
- usage: strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom
- 3. penetrate, fathom, bottom, understand
- usage: come to understand
- 1. bottomed (vs. bottomless), bell-bottomed, bell-bottom, bellbottom, copper-bottomed, flat-bottomed, flat-bottom, round-bottomed, round-bottom
- usage: having a bottom of a specified character
All rights reserved.