Synonyms of bottomless
- 1. bottomless, deep (vs. shallow)
- usage: extremely deep; "a bottomless pit"; "a bottomless lake"
- 2. bottomless (vs. bottomed)
- usage: having no bottom; "bottomless pajamas consisting simply of a long top opening down the front"
- 3. bottomless, unlimited (vs. limited), limitless
- usage: having no apparent limits or bounds; "a bottomless supply of money"; "bottomless pockets"
- 4. bottomless, unclothed (vs. clothed)
- usage: unclothed especially below the waist or featuring such nudeness; "bottomless dancers"; "a bottomless bar"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of bottomless (Dictionary)