WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. turn, bout, round, part, section, division
- usage: (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive
- 2. bout, time period, period of time, period
- usage: a period of illness; "a bout of fever"; "a bout of depression"
- 3. bout, contest, competition
- usage: a contest or fight (especially between boxers or wrestlers)
- 4. bust, tear, binge, bout, revel, revelry
- usage: an occasion for excessive eating or drinking; "they went on a bust that lasted three days"
All rights reserved.
See also: bout (Dictionary)