- 1. boxing, pugilism, fisticuffs, contact sport
- usage: fighting with the fists
- 2. packing, boxing, enclosure, enclosing, envelopment, inclosure
- usage: the enclosure of something in a package or box
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. box, package, encase, incase, case
- usage: put into a box; "box the gift, please"
- 2. box, hit
- usage: hit with the fist; "I'll box your ears!"
- 3. box, contend, fight, struggle
- usage: engage in a boxing match
All rights reserved.
See also: boxing (Dictionary)