Synonyms of braiding
- 1. braid, gold braid, braiding, trimming, trim, passementerie
- usage: trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
- 1. braid, lace, plait, weave, tissue
- usage: make by braiding or interlacing; "lace a tablecloth"
- 2. braid, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate with braids or ribbons; "braid a collar"
- 3. braid, pleach, weave, interweave
- usage: form or weave into a braid or braids; "braid hair"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of braiding (Dictionary)