- 1. assassin, assassinator, bravo, murderer, liquidator, manslayer
- usage: a murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed; "his assassins were hunted down like animals"; "assassinators of kings and emperors"
- 2. bravo, cheer
- usage: a cry of approval as from an audience at the end of great performance
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bravo, applaud, clap, spat, acclaim
- usage: applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava'
All rights reserved.
See also: bravo (Dictionary)