Synonyms of bread
- 1. bread, breadstuff, staff of life, baked goods, starches
- usage: food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked
- 2. boodle, bread, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum, money
- usage: informal terms for money
- 1. bread, cover
- usage: cover with bread crumbs; "bread the pork chops before frying them"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of bread (Dictionary)