Synonyms of break open
- 1. break open, open, open up
- usage: open with force; "He broke open the picnic basket"
- 2. burst, split, break open, break, separate, split up, fall apart, come apart
- usage: come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure; "The bubble burst"
- 3. erupt, irrupt, flare up, flare, break open, burst out, intensify, deepen
- usage: erupt or intensify suddenly; "Unrest erupted in the country"; "Tempers flared at the meeting"; "The crowd irrupted into a burst of patriotism"
All rights reserved.