- 1. breast, converge, meet
- usage: meet at breast level; "The runner breasted the tape"
- 2. summit, breast, reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- usage: reach the summit (of a mountain); "They breasted the mountain"; "Many mountaineers go up Mt. Everest but not all summit"
- 3. front, breast, confront, face
- usage: confront bodily; "breast the storm"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. breasted (vs. breastless), bosomed
- usage: having a breast or breasts; or breasts as specified; used chiefly in compounds; "small-breasted"; "red-breasted sandpiper"
All rights reserved.
See also: breasted (Dictionary)