- 1. breeze, zephyr, gentle wind, air, wind, air current, current of air
- usage: a slight wind (usually refreshing); "the breeze was cooled by the lake"; "as he waited he could feel the air on his neck"
- 2. cinch, breeze, picnic, snap, duck soup, child's play, pushover, walkover, piece of cake, undertaking, project, task, labor
- usage: any undertaking that is easy to do; "marketing this product will be no picnic"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. breeze, blow
- usage: blow gently and lightly; "It breezes most evenings at the shore"
- 2. breeze, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: to proceed quickly and easily
All rights reserved.
See also: breeze (Dictionary)