Synonyms of bring around
- 1. bring round, bring around, persuade
- usage: cause to adopt an opinion or course of action; "His urgent letter finally brought me around to give money to the school"
- 2. bring around, cure, heal, help, aid
- usage: provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy's acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
- 3. bring to, bring back, bring round, bring around, awaken, wake, waken, rouse, wake up, arouse
- usage: return to consciousness; "These pictures bring back sad memories"
All rights reserved.