Synonyms of bring forth
- 1. generate, bring forth, make, create
- usage: bring into existence; "The new manager generated a lot of problems"; "The computer bug generated chaos in the office"; "The computer generated this image"; "The earthquake generated a tsunami"
- 2. produce, bring forth, expose, exhibit, display
- usage: bring out for display; "The proud father produced many pictures of his baby"; "The accused brought forth a letter in court that he claims exonerates him"
- 3. produce, bring forth, make, create
- usage: bring forth or yield; "The tree would not produce fruit"
- 4. beget, get, engender, father, mother, sire, generate, bring forth, make, create
- usage: make children; "Abraham begot Isaac"; "Men often father children but don't recognize them"
All rights reserved.