- 1. broadcast, message
- usage: message that is transmitted by radio or television
- 2. broadcast, program, programme, show
- usage: a radio or television show; "did you see his program last night?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. air, send, broadcast, beam, transmit, publicize, publicise, air, bare
- usage: broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
- 2. broadcast, sow, seed
- usage: sow over a wide area, especially by hand; "broadcast seeds"
- 3. circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around, publicize, publicise, air, bare
- usage: cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
All rights reserved.
See also: broadcast (Dictionary)