Synonyms of broaden
- 1. broaden, widen, broaden, extend
- usage: make broader; "broaden the road"
- 2. widen, broaden, extend, increase
- usage: extend in scope or range or area; "The law was extended to all citizens"; "widen the range of applications"; "broaden your horizon"; "Extend your backyard"
- 3. diversify, branch out, broaden, change, alter, vary
- usage: vary in order to spread risk or to expand; "The company diversified"
- 4. broaden, increase
- usage: become broader; "The road broadened"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of broaden (Dictionary)