WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. brokerage, brokerage firm, securities firm, nondepository financial institution
- usage: a stock broker's business; charges a fee to act as intermediary between buyer and seller
- 2. brokerage, business, concern, business concern, business organization, business organisation
- usage: the business of a broker; charges a fee to arrange a contract between two parties
- 3. brokerage house, brokerage, workplace, work
- usage: place where a broker conducts his business
All rights reserved.
See also: brokerage (Dictionary)