Synonyms of brush up
- 1. review, brushup, exercise, practice, drill, practice session, recitation
- usage: practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory
- 1. review, brush up, refresh, remember, retrieve, recall, call back, call up, recollect, think
- usage: refresh one's memory; "I reviewed the material before the test"
- 2. polish, round, round off, polish up, brush up, perfect, hone
- usage: bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state; "polish your social manners"
All rights reserved.