Synonyms of brushing
- 1. brush, brushing, dental care
- usage: the act of brushing your teeth; "the dentist recommended two brushes a day"
- 2. brush, brushing, hair care, haircare, hairdressing
- usage: the act of brushing your hair; "he gave his hair a quick brush"
- 1. brush, rub
- usage: rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- 2. brush, touch
- usage: touch lightly and briefly; "He brushed the wall lightly"
- 3. brush, clean, make clean
- usage: clean with a brush; "She brushed the suit before hanging it back into the closet"
- 4. brush, sweep, move
- usage: sweep across or over; "Her long skirt brushed the floor"; "A gasp swept cross the audience"
- 5. brush, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove with or as if with a brush; "brush away the crumbs"; "brush the dust from the jacket"; "brush aside the objections"
- 6. brush, cover
- usage: cover by brushing; "brush the bread with melted butter"
All rights reserved.