- 1. champagne, bubbly, sparkling wine
- usage: a white sparkling wine either produced in Champagne or resembling that produced there
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bubbling, bubbly, foaming, foamy, frothy, effervescing, spumy, effervescent (vs. noneffervescent)
- usage: emitting or filled with bubbles as from carbonation or fermentation; "bubbling champagne"; "foamy (or frothy) beer"
- 2. bubbly, lively (vs. dull)
- usage: full of or showing high spirits; "bright bubbly children"; "a bubbly personality"
All rights reserved.
See also: bubbly (Dictionary)