- 1. buggy, roadster, carriage, equipage, rig
- usage: a small lightweight carriage; drawn by a single horse
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. balmy, barmy, bats, batty, bonkers, buggy, cracked, crackers, daft, dotty, fruity, haywire, kooky, kookie, loco, loony, loopy, nuts, nutty, round the bend, around the bend, wacky, whacky, insane (vs. sane)
- usage: informal or slang terms for mentally irregular; "it used to drive my husband balmy"
- 2. buggy, dirty (vs. clean), soiled, unclean
- usage: infested with bugs
All rights reserved.
See also: buggy (Dictionary)