Synonyms of bulging
- 1. bulge, pouch, protrude, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: swell or protrude outwards; "His stomach bulged after the huge meal"
- 2. bulge, bag, stick out, protrude, jut out, jut, project
- usage: bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- 3. start, protrude, pop, pop out, bulge, bulge out, bug out, come out, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
- 4. bulge, bulk, swell
- usage: cause to bulge or swell outwards
- 1. convex (vs. concave), bulging, bell-shaped, biconvex, convexo-convex, lenticular, lentiform, broken-backed, hogged, convexo-concave, gibbous, gibbose, helmet-shaped, planoconvex, umbellate, umbel-like, protrusive
- usage: curving or bulging outward
- 2. bellied, bellying, bulbous, bulging, bulgy, protuberant, protrusive (vs. intrusive)
- usage: curving outward
All rights reserved.