- 1. majority, bulk, number, figure
- usage: the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part; "the majority of his customers prefer it"; "the bulk of the work is finished"
- 2. bulk, mass, volume, magnitude
- usage: the property of something that is great in magnitude; "it is cheaper to buy it in bulk"; "he received a mass of correspondence"; "the volume of exports"
- 3. bulk, mass
- usage: the property possessed by a large mass
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bulk, bulge, pouch, protrude
- usage: stick out or up; "The parcel bulked in the sack"
- 2. bulge, bulk, swell
- usage: cause to bulge or swell outwards
All rights reserved.
See also: bulk (Dictionary)