- 1. bunch, clump, cluster, clustering, agglomeration
- usage: a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
- 2. crowd, crew, gang, bunch, gathering, assemblage
- usage: an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
- 3. bunch, lot, caboodle, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: any collection in its entirety; "she bought the whole caboodle"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bunch together, bunch, bunch up, cluster, constellate, flock, clump
- usage: form into a bunch; "The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom"
- 2. bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, clump, form
- usage: gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"
All rights reserved.
See also: bunch (Dictionary)