- 1. bunker, sand trap, trap, hazard
- usage: a hazard on a golf course
- 2. bunker, container
- usage: a large container for storing fuel; "the ship's bunkers were full of coal"
- 3. bunker, dugout, fortification, munition
- usage: a fortification of earth; mostly or entirely below ground
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bunker, hit
- usage: hit a golf ball into a bunker
- 2. bunker, fuel
- usage: fill (a ship's bunker) with coal or oil
- 3. bunker, transfer, shift
- usage: transfer cargo from a ship to a warehouse
All rights reserved.
See also: bunker (Dictionary)