Synonyms of bushel
- 1. bushel, United States dry unit
- usage: a United States dry measure equal to 4 pecks or 2152.42 cubic inches
- 2. bushel, British capacity unit, Imperial capacity unit
- usage: a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 4 pecks
- 1. repair, mend, fix, bushel, doctor, furbish up, restore, touch on, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of bushel (Dictionary)