Synonyms of button snakeroot
- 1. rattlesnake master, rattlesnake's master, button snakeroot, Eryngium yuccifolium, perennial
- usage: coarse prickly perennial eryngo of United States thought to cure rattlesnake bite
- 2. button snakeroot, Eryngium aquaticum, herb, herbaceous plant
- usage: coarse prickly perennial eryngo with aromatic roots; southeastern United States; often confused with rattlesnake master
- 3. blazing star, button snakeroot, gayfeather, gay-feather, snakeroot, wildflower, wild flower
- usage: any of various North American plants of the genus Liatris having racemes or panicles of small discoid flower heads
All rights reserved.