Synonyms of buzzing
- 1. buzz, bombinate, bombilate, sound, go
- usage: make a buzzing sound; "bees were buzzing around the hive"
- 2. buzz, fly, wing
- usage: fly low; "Planes buzzed the crowds in the square"
- 3. hum, buzz, seethe, be
- usage: be noisy with activity; "This office is buzzing with activity"
- 4. buzz, summon
- usage: call with a buzzer; "he buzzed the servant"
- 1. abuzz, buzzing, noisy (vs. quiet)
- usage: noisy like the sound of a bee; "the room was abuzz over the latest scandal"
All rights reserved.