- 1. cabbage, chou, cruciferous vegetable
- usage: any of various types of cabbage
- 2. boodle, bread, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum, money
- usage: informal terms for money
- 3. cabbage, cultivated cabbage, Brassica oleracea, crucifer, cruciferous plant
- usage: any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pilfer, cabbage, purloin, pinch, abstract, snarf, swipe, hook, sneak, filch, nobble, lift, steal
- usage: make off with belongings of others
All rights reserved.
See also: cabbage (Dictionary)