- 1. cache, storage space
- usage: a hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons)
- 2. hoard, cache, stash, store, stock, fund
- usage: a secret store of valuables or money
- 3. cache, memory cache, buffer, buffer storage, buffer store
- usage: (computer science) RAM memory that is set aside as a specialized buffer storage that is continually updated; used to optimize data transfers between system elements with different characteristics
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hoard, stash, cache, lay away, hive up, squirrel away, save, lay aside, save up
- usage: save up as for future use
All rights reserved.
See also: cache (Dictionary)