Synonyms of caper
- 1. caper, shrub, bush
- usage: any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis
- 2. caper, pickle
- usage: pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces
- 3. caper, job, robbery
- usage: a crime (especially a robbery); "the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
- 4. caper, capriole, leap, leaping, spring, saltation, bound, bounce
- usage: a playful leap or hop
- 5. play, frolic, romp, gambol, caper, diversion, recreation
- usage: gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement; "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
- 6. antic, joke, prank, trick, caper, put-on, diversion, recreation
- usage: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- 1. caper, jump, leap, bound, spring
- usage: jump about playfully
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of caper (Dictionary)