- 1. caramel, candy, confect
- usage: firm chewy candy made from caramelized sugar and butter and milk
- 2. caramel, caramelized sugar, sugar, refined sugar
- usage: burnt sugar; used to color and flavor food
- 3. yellowish brown, raw sienna, buff, caramel, caramel brown, brown, brownness
- usage: a medium to dark tan color
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. caramel, caramel brown, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: having the color of caramel; of a moderate yellow-brown
All rights reserved.
See also: caramel (Dictionary)