WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. passenger car, coach, carriage, car, railcar, railway car, railroad car
- usage: a railcar where passengers ride
- 2. carriage, equipage, rig, horse-drawn vehicle
- usage: a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- 3. carriage, bearing, posture, bodily property
- usage: characteristic way of bearing one's body; "stood with good posture"
- 4. carriage, mechanism
- usage: a machine part that carries something else
- 5. baby buggy, baby carriage, carriage, perambulator, pram, stroller, go-cart, pushchair, pusher, wheeled vehicle
- usage: a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
All rights reserved.
See also: carriage (Dictionary)