- 1. cart, wagon, waggon
- usage: a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
- 2. handcart, pushcart, cart, go-cart, wheeled vehicle
- usage: wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person; may have one or two or four wheels; "he used a handcart to carry the rocks away"; "their pushcart was piled high with groceries"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. haul, hale, cart, drag, pull, draw, force
- usage: draw slowly or heavily; "haul stones"; "haul nets"
- 2. cart, transport, carry
- usage: transport something in a cart
All rights reserved.
See also: cart (Dictionary)